Keep moving on your period. Marnie, RRCA-Certified running coach and founder of Runstreet, likes to make running fun and not just a tedious tactic for losing weight. Read on to enhance your run.
Marnie's Running Tips
- Learn to Breathe – Breathing from your diaphragm helps increase your endurance.
- Strengthen Core – Strengthening your core helps your running form. Do a few crunches and plank to warm up before a run.
- Rest and Recover – Sleeping helps your body heal and resets your hormones.
- Work on Diet – Eating a well-balanced diet helps your body refuel.
- Stretch Your Body – Stretching helps your body warm up.
What's your favorite thing about running?
Do not include personal information within comments including name, age, location.